CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International and rapidly expanding company with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit an experienced, capable and dependable Accountant to join their team of professionals based in the heart of Nicosia.
- Perform general accounting functions.
- Assist in preparing accurate and timely financial reports and statements.
- Assist in quarterly financial and compliance reviews and annual audit.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Ad hoc studies.
- General full-cycle payroll (not outsourced).
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process.
- General accounts payable.
- Prepare general ledger and other reconciliations.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Review and process expense reports.
- Assist in maintaining fixed asset ledger.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Cash-flow management.
- Minimum 2+ years of accounting experience in a similar role required.
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency in Excel required.
- Knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken).
- Any relevant accounting qualifications are welcomed.
- Full-cycle payroll experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Good communication skills within all levels of the organization.