CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Please send us your CV to email@example.com. We are not taking applications via phone calls.
With work permit, no candidates with visa problems.
Company based in Limassol Center is currently seeking to hire Russian Speaking Secretary/Office Manager.
• Arranging execution, filing, systematisation of documents
• Deal with incoming/outgoing correspondence i.e. faxes, general emails and post/dhl (Receiving and sorting mail/deliveries)
• Handle all incoming phone calls and allocate calls accordingly
• Communication with internal and external departments regarding documents and tasks that need to be executed
• Greet visiting clients and occasionally prepare drinks or coffees
• Any other relevant administrative work assigned by management
• Provide other administrative support as and when required
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
• Schedule appointments.
• Relevant administrative experience is essential
• Fluency in Russian and English is a must (Written & Spoken)
• Strong PC skills (Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel)
• Excellent communication skills
Full-time, Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00
Salary from 1000 EUR - depending on your skills and experience