CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Media Services Company, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and capable Affiliate Manager to join their expanding team based in Limassol.
- Acquire new partners/affiliates to grow the affiliate scheme.
- Work with operations to find the best solutions for affiliate partners.
- Analyse affiliate campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of affiliates.
- Build and maintain customer relationships in order to understand affiliate needs.
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Perform new affiliate acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on day-to-day issues.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding optimization opportunities.
- Identify and recruit new affiliate market partnerships.
- Provide incentives to top-performing affiliates to assist them in maximizing their efforts.
- Analyse affiliate performance and handle any imminent disputes.
- Handle deal negotiations and reporting activities with affiliate partners.
- Creating reports in Excel.
- Accessing operator systems, creating tracking links, banners and mailers.
- General administrative tasks.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business or related field.
- Experience with affiliate marketing will be considered a major advantage.
- Experience working with multiple customers (BTB/BTC) will be an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (word, excel).
- Fluent English.
- Good organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Experience in e-gaming would be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Well rounded, adaptable and flexible.