CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
On behalf of our client, a multinational and reputable Financial Services company based in Limassol with further international offices, GRS are looking to recruit an Office Administrator. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in an Office Administrator role. This is an amazing opportunity to join a high caliber team of professionals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organising meetings and business trips (both local and international) for executives
- Maintaining a schedule for executives
- Preparing and editing correspondence, presentations or other documents
- Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, including contracts
- Managing accounts with international courier services
- Receiving incoming phone calls and take messages
- Greeting guests, business partners, and executives onsite in Limassol
- Cooperating with various sections of the company
- Managing front desk work
- Executing tasks given by your superior
- Maintaining office supplies (hardware, office tools, food, etc.)
- Assisting with any HR related matters if needed
- Degree in Business Management, Administration or any other relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in an Office Administration role
- Experience working within a professional business environment
- Fluency in English (to business standard - both written and oral)
- Good team player
- Able to work autonomously, with a strong sense of ethics and business responsibility; demonstrating ‘substance’, honesty, transparency and integrity
- Good communication skills
- Able to assist the business in achieving its goals, whilst always achieving a fair outcome for customers
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Elena Tambouri at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.