CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Apply online: -----> https://www.loxo.co/job/258269?t=1570003868946
Do you have an eye for detail and the ability to manage a large volume of legal documentation? If you enjoy liaising with professionals across the globe, then this is the opportunity for you. Our client, a global IT Group of companies with more than 15 years of experience and knowledge of today’s leading web technologies seek to employ a Contracts Administrator with some Hr Experiencefor their Nicosia operations team. Centrally located, this is an ideal opportunity for a professional who wishes to be part of a great environment with good growth prospects.
- Assist with managing client and vendor contracts
- Liaise with global offices
- Generate reports and distribute to relevant parties
- Manage all aspects of contract administration, including filing, gaining signatures, coordinating with clients/vendors, etc.
- Assist with coordinating additions, deletions, or modifications to contracts
- Manage and assist with client and vendor contract renewals
- Manage contract database with contract templates, agreements, renewals and written correspondence
- Generating and updating routine contract documents
- Receiving, processing and filling executed contracts
- Responsible for updating information in the contract management system
- Assist HR Manager in scheduling interviews, work permits, inductions and exit interviews
- Prepare job descriptions, offers and contracts
- Maintain and update employee records
- Management of annual and sick leave records
- Law degree
- Fluent in English. Other languages will be an advantage
- Experience in handling a high volume of administration
- Experience in generating reports and handling contracts
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of HR processes would be ideal