CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and expanding company operating in the Online Gaming sector, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and hard-working candidate for the position of Cashier Analyst to join their team based in Limassol.
- Monitoring the incoming financial transactions of customers.
- Review electronic verifications.
- Request and verify KYC documents.
- Identify and report possible fraud.
- Follow AML (Money Laundering) guidelines.
- Process customers’ payments.
- Fluency in English language at a professional level.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work a shift rotation is essential – Morning, Middle and Evening shifts.