CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
On behalf of our client, a growing forex company, we are looking to recruit an IT Helpdesk for their offices in Nicosia.
· Provide technical support for users and assist in resolving existing issues
· Configure, monitor and maintain updated virus protection software, and backup data for emergency recovery
· Administer and maintain systems support for software, hardware and servers, test, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all issues
· Reading products specifications and working with several outsourcing contractors / vendors
· Negotiate quotes with suppliers
· Manage Inventory and warehouse storage
· IT related certification from Vendors like Cisco (CCNA, CCNP or CCIE), Microsoft (MCSA or MCSE) and CompTIA (A+, Network+ or Security+) will be considered an advantage
· Fluency in English, both verbal and written
· At least 1 year of demonstrated work experience in a similar role
· Great sense of responsibility, high skilled, organized with excellent documentation skills and self-learning ability
Strong communication skills