CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an Australian Securities and Frankfurt Stock Exchange listed company and a global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing. Our client’s operations include Central Bank of Cyprus regulated eMoney services, IBAN based electronic money accounts, SEPA and SWIFT payment services, card processing, together with an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants with a unified payment and identity service.
The role will develop marketing automation capabilities utilising Hubspot, Google and Adobe (Campaign, Target, AEM) technology stacks.
The Marketing Automation Specialists will work within the Marketing team to understand marketing automation requirements, and implement appropriate solutions using the technology and data available.
- Martech Platform (Hubspot) Development and Enhancement
- Requirements analysis and solution design
- Facilitate and participate in workshops focused on elaborating stakeholder requirements for development of Martech Platforms
- Development of new capabilities
- Delivery of capabilities in line with design
- Implement and promote industry best practice in terms of leading-edge capabilities.
Campaign and Audience Build
- Development of campaign workflows for direct marketing across email, direct mail, outbound and SMS.
- Build of digital audiences for onsite, programmatic display, social media and paid search campaigns targeting (or excluding) group customers.
- Configure tracking on email and SMS campaigns, implementing tagging conventions and integration with online tracking and targeting tools.
- Respond to briefs from marketing stakeholders to execute always-on and tactical marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop campaigns which provide a step-change in customer experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in implementing new Martech capability across multiple platforms in an enterprise-level environment.
- Experience with Hubspot and one or more of Adobe Campaign, Unica and SalesForce Marketing Cloud, or similar marketing automation platforms.
- Experience with either Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Campaign. Data visualisation and reporting.
- Knowledge of CRM and Analytical systems Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in customer focused targeting, experimentation, segmentation techniques and marketing are desirable
- Excellent communication and consulting skills Hardworking and able to multi-tasking
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines required Exceptional English skills required
- Employment is subject to National Police check.
- You must have the right to live and work in Cyprus.
- EU citizens are encouraged to apply, with generous tax benefits and relocation assistance available.