CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an International Software Development company with clients in various sectors including cyber security and offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking to hire an experienced Telecomminications Engineer for their offices in Limassol.
- Develop and maintain Telco products like SS7/LTE Java framework.
- Set up a dedicated simulation environment.
- Assist troubleshooting with live testing of the software and support.
- Train and coach your team members about Telecommunications and network procedures.
- Setup new Sigtran and Diameter connections
- Establishing and maintaining professional partnerships with players in the industry
- B.Sc. in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science and/or other equivalent fields
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in the telecommunications field.
- Strong theoretical background of telecommunications (i.e. telco subsystems design/architecture/implementation/configuration).
- Knowledge of standards LTE, UMTS, GSM, SIP, SS7, RTP, TCP/IP.
- Expertise in one or more object-oriented programming language (e.g. Python, Java)
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Open minded and willing to learn as well as teach.
- Experienced working with any of the major Mexican Telco
- Developed Lawful Interception Systems or E911 Systems.
- Strongly oriented towards Linux and Open source
- Understands concurrency and its challenges.
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- Medical Insurance
- Excellent working environment
Monday- Friday 9am -6pm
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com with subject: Telecommunications Engineer (VAC-17950N)