CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
On behalf of our client, a multidiscipline consulting firm supporting group and client operations worldwide, involved mainly with online casino operations we are looking to recruit an HR Executive/ Administration Manager for their newly established offices in Limassol.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Source and manage Health insurance and assist employees when needed
• Be able to manage Recruitment & Selection needs. Also have an induction processes in place for new employees (2 hour induction before starting department training)
• Develop and implement HR procedures including the write up of the HR Manuals
• Handle all office requirements
• Coordinating staff relocation to Cyprus
• Search for apartments nearby office for staff members with easy access for bus route
• Make sure the office is running properly and constantly check what needs fixing/changed etc.
• Coordinate staff events, plan and execute
• Be the point of contact for managers when there are office or staff requirements
• Coordinate weekly lunches for employees
• Bachelor in Business Administration or related degree and a Masters in Human Resources Management is desirable
• At least 3 years previous work experience in a similar HR position
• Knowledge of Cypriot employment law is essential, ensure legal compliance and best practices are applied
• Familiar in Health and Safety regulations will be considered an advantage
• Fluent in Greek and English languages
• Organised, multitasking and able to take initiatives when needed
• Approachable, people oriented and able to build a good relationship with all levels
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.