CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading international CySec Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide. They are looking to hire a Marketing Web Developer to assist in building engaging experiences on our main consumer-facing website, microsites, landing pages, emails, digital ads and other applications. In this position, you will be responsible for day-to-day updates of our websites, Emails, and other platforms. You will develop and design various digital pieces, including landing pages, interactive tools, emails, infographics, display ads and more. You will also assist in testing our responsive design and enhancing the user experience.
- You will architect, develop, test, and document page templates in CMS. You will maintain and enhance existing marketing site features. You will produce initial concept mock-ups, wireframes, user flows, interaction specs and front-end development for new website tools and pages.
- You will create banner ads, web page and email templates, interactive web experiences, website pages, landing pages, and more. You will configure web pages and emails.
- You will prepare and schedule emails and other digital communication pieces to be sent out.
- You will work closely with technology team and third parties for integration with other systems. You will assist designers in developing creative assets when needed. You will troubleshoot and resolve HTML/CSS/JS code issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Development, Computer Science, Web Design, Interactive Media, Digital Marketing
- At least 1-2 years in a similar role
- Very familiar with WordPress CMS
- Strong background in building Emails and Email best practices
- Experience with Mailing Platforms, Mail testing and automation tools
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM development process
- Some experience with InDesign, Illustrator, and the latest Adobe CS applications
- Flexible in prioritizing work, managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take direction, receive and use constructive criticism
- Work well under pressure while maintaining flexibility and professionalism
Working hours: 8:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
The company is offering a competitive salary based on qualifications, skills and experience including an excellent benefits package including:
After completion of 6 months of service with the company, you will qualify for the following benefits:
-Fully paid Medical Insurance for the employee
-Medical Insurance for your immediate family
-Life Insurance for the employee
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com subject:Marketing Web Developer (VAC-17971M).