CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, based in Limassol, is a high-tech company dealing with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and is looking to hire a Business Development Specialist to work closely with the Client Engagement Director and take over a mix of existing clients and opening a new sales territory.
- Develop growth strategy and plans
- Identify new markets and opportunities, organizations, customer needs and improving sales
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange business meetings
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Increase the value of existing clients and attract new ones
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients
- Provide feedback and after sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in business development, sales, marketing or related fields
- Experience in Project Management and Business Intelligence
- Willingness to understand the Artificial Intelligence, science and technology behind the Company’s solutions
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal guidance, be proactive, build rapport and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software
- Fluent in English
The Company offers competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this vacany please send your CV to: email@example.com with subject: Business Development Specialist (VAC-17984A)