CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an Information Technology Firm . They are looking for an experienced Golang developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax.
The candidates primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. He/She will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and have a reasonable test coverage. He/She will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro service distributed architecture
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Clearly document any programming-related information
- Collaborate efficiently with other team members
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with TFS will be considered advantage
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- In house lunch, snacks and unlimited coffee