CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a Cyprus based Payment Institution, we are seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them in person.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Maintaining clean reception area and conference rooms.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail and organizing outgoing parcels.
- Ordering office supplies and keeping inventory of stock.
- Updating calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Helping other departments with clerical receptionist and administration duties.
- Computer Literate, with very good knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL and WORD.
- Willing to learn and eager to work under pressure.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Team player.