CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
A leading IT company in Nicosia is seeking to recruit a .NET Software Developer. The core responsibility of this role is to maintain and further develop the company’s websites and implement new applications using the latest web technologies. If you are someone who loves the web, are excited by the latest developments and features, and looking to propel your career within a leading and growth-oriented IT company then this role could be for you.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for designing and developing the company’s websites.
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirement.
- Responsible for understanding the business need and clarifying inconsistencies prior implementation.
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website.
- Gather and refine specification and requirements based on technical needs.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling the websites.
- University level degree (or higher education institute) in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field of study.
- More than 1-2 years working experience on web developing.
- REST / JSON Web Services.
- SQL Server development & administration skills.
- MVC Framework.
- Exposure to front-end technologies, such as Bootstrap, React.js.
- Exposure to cloud-based solutions (such as Microsoft Azure).
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Understanding of OOP.
- Writing documentation and reports.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Commitment to deliver best-of-class quality and on-time projects.
- Passion to continuously learn in a fast-paced and challenging technology area.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Team working skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.