CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Group of Companies with diverse business interests, including Real Estate, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Facilities Operations Manager to join their expanding team of professionals based in Dubai.
- Supervise and monitor construction and refurbishment work of high-end commercial and residential properties.
- Prepare and monitor all planned and reactive maintenance activities with the goal of improving overall project reliability and ensuring owner satisfaction.
- Liaise with contractors, engineers, project managers, building professionals, relevant government authorities and building management companies.
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances and expenditures and manage overall cost efficiencies within contracts.
- Communicate effectively with the owners and ensure business continuity is always maintained with specific attention to reporting.
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency.
- Respond effectively to emergencies in any of the properties and propose and implement recommendations and action items.
- Seek to obtain best value from suppliers and resolve queries relating to invoices and accounts as and when required.
- Prepare and review O&M manuals and comply and implement best practice Health and Safety standards across all assets.
- Possess at least 3-5 years of experience in the construction industry.
- Strong understanding of MEP works, integration and fault-finding ability on installations/systems.
- Thorough knowledge, monitoring and interrogation of BMS/home automation/AV/IT.
- Competent knowledge of CAD drawings and blueprints.
- Possess understanding of maintenance contracts for PPM.
- Understand technical specifications and implementation to meet code compliance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mature and responsible.
- Able and willing to take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Attentive to details.
- Proactive and efficient.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Professional, discreet and trustworthy.
- Dedicated and highly organised.
- Able to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Capable to provide exceptionally high quality deliverables.
- Able to think on his feet and act quickly.