CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading provider of online trading services and are looking to employ Arabic/English Customer Services & Retention Associate
The Customer Services & Retention Associate role is to offer the company client base first-class support across a plethora of queries.
The Customer Services team is responsible for offering their client base first-class support across a plethora of queries, complaint management and retention. They are able to help clients with questions on how our products work, market information, technical queries, trading, and AML and payment queries. They are also able to effectively handle complex trade queries and resolve them without escalation and are responsible for posting adjustments to client accounts. Retention and complaint management is one of the main duties.
The customer services have the responsibility to report to senior management the voice of the customer through marketing research, surveys, customer feedback and retention scheme, the aim is to enhance customer experience and positively impact the company revenue.
With training and after passing the relevant exam, they can execute trades for clients over the phone in order to ensure a ‘one call fits all’ complete service to the client base
During working hours Customer services support AML, back office sales and trading services. After normal working hours, the customer services team can review documents for account opening applications for AML and process deposits for back office.
Trade dispute resolution, retention and complaint management
Supporting our various technical and mobile platforms, as well as generally assisting with any client queries that arise.
Front-end payment support and assistance with queries. Processing deposits and account opening during office closed hours
Once fully competent in all aspects of client support, more responsibility will be given for executing trades.
Customer retention and feedback
In the longer term, the successful candidate may be given exposure to direct client management.
The team is required to work shifts throughout the week, with approximately Day, afternoon and night shifts per week, to ensure there is adequate support for the different time-zones and international markets that we cover.
It may occasionally be necessary to work at weekends and/or bank holidays.
- Educated to degree level.
- Native Arabic (fluent reading, writing, speaking)
- Fluent in English (verbal and written and spoken).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of numeracy.
- A keen, demonstrable interest in – and understanding of – financial markets.
- Six months’ experience working in a client-facing, administrative role (which could have been gained either through a “gap year” or as part of a student part-time role).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer services and retention role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum 6 months experience using CRM, Chat, phone and social media services
- Works well under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work at a consistently high standard.
- Able to be proactive when necessary.
- A logical and analytical approach.
- Very well organised with good time management skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
Experience, qualifications and other requirements specific to the role:
- Desirable Criteria;
- Three Bs at A-level.
- Experience working within a financial environment.
- Show interest in trading
- All inbound calls answered
- Retention, outbound campaigns and targets
- All emails answered
- Schedule adherence
First, call resolution
- Customer score surveys and scores
- Complaint management
- Market analysis, customer experience and voice of the customer feedback
Key interfaces and relationships:
Direct reporting line to customer services & retention supervisor indirect report Senior Customer services & retention associate
Liaison with AML, Dealing, Compliance, Sales, Back office, Marketing and IT
Shifts day 09:00-18:00-11:00-20:00
Depending on experience 17 000 to 23 000 Euros gross annually with quarterly bonus