CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A fast growing Forex/CFD’s Broker based in London and operating in key global markets, is looking to recruit a Spanish-speaking Relationship Manager to join their dynamic sales team. You will have the option to be based out of the company’s Limassol or London office and your focus would be to cater to the Latin-American market. Fluency in Spanish and English is a must, and high proficiency in Portuguese will be an exceptional advantage. This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career within a company that not only offers excellent financial remuneration, but that also invests in its people’s job satisfaction and ongoing career progression.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cover the full sales cycle - from conversion, lead generation, and account management to retention
- Development of partnerships with brokers and affiliates to grow the company's client base
- Promoting the company’s products, services in your assigned areas
- Developing the country, territory or region you have been assigned
- At least 1 years’ experience in a previous FX Sales role
- Good knowledge of the Forex industry
- Fluent Spanish and English; Portuguese will be a significant advantage
- Client focused with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to persuade a beneficial outcome
- Attention to detail with excellent time management skills
- A self-starter with a proactive, confident and pleasant personality
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Gym Membership
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.