CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
(Based in Nicosia)
Say “Hello” to opportunity!
Are you looking to pursue a career in a large and dynamic organization in the telecommunications?
epic is looking to hire vibrant and highly skilled Customer Service Representatives for our Communications and Customer Experience Division. As the voice of our company, the Customer Service Representatives must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enthusiasm for supporting customers and driving satisfaction.
What are your main responsibilities:
• Offer exceptional experience to our entire customer base.
• Be the point of contact for all queries and provide the best possible solutions to our customers’ needs.
• Promote company offers, products and services to existing and prospective customers based on identified needs.
• Provide online support through our alternative paths of communication (emails, online chat, social media, etc.).
What we look for:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent written and spoken English and Greek.
• Good computer skills.
• Interest in telecommunications.
• Previous experience in a customer support role is an advantage.
What we offer:
• Attractive remuneration package including 13th salary and quarterly bonus.
• Flexible working hours.
• Medical insurance.
• Line Mobile Allowance.
• Company discounts.
• Extensive trainings.
• Dynamic and dedicated team.
Interested candidates are encouraged to share their CVs latest by August 23rd, 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org and include CSR in the subject line.