CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Epic is seeking for a self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities CVM coordinator to be part of the team. This role will be responsible for the execution of marketing initiatives that drive customer engagement and retention. The CVM coordinator will work closely with team members to develop, manage, and execute various campaigns in a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
- Create and manage CVM campaigns
- Perform customer behaviour analysis and create, execute and monitor marketing campaigns for retention, churn and cross sell
- Regularly track and manage churn process, understand trends and dynamics
- Provide campaign reporting, analysis, and insights
- Monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis and continuously optimize tactics to improve effectiveness in achieving targets
- Compile, maintain and deliver weekly, monthly CVM and CRM reports and presentations
- Perform in-depth campaign analysis to understand the effectiveness of campaigns as well as make strategic recommendations
- Assist to develop CRM and CVM strategy and leverage key insights and advanced analytics
- Create various ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Qualifications, Skills & experience:
· BSc in Business Administration, Economics, Data Analysis, Marketing or related field
· Postgraduate degree will be considered as an advantage
· Advanced MS Excel skills (able to work with large data sets)
· 2 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably working with CRM systems, data environments, and/or CVM/CRM areas
· Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
· Strong analytical skills
· Very good multitasking and organizational skills
· Able to handle a heavy workload under pressure with competing priorities
· Business awareness
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 16 August 2019.