CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are currently accepting job applications for our Retail stores. The job is on a part-time contract basis. The CSP Representative enjoys a dynamic and high energy work environment. Responsibility to provide an outstanding customer experience in the retail store by assisting new and existing customers. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
- Promote and sell the Company’s products and services; Provide quality customer service and support to existing and prospective clients
- Offer efficient & effective after- sales service
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with epic's policies and procedures
- Educated to a degree level will be an advantage
- At least 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Greek and English
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude
- Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Basic knowledge of GSM technology and services; basic PC literacy skills
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 31st August 2019.