CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, an established and well-respected international company are seeking a professional and committed Operations Manager to work from their offices in Dubai. Our client has been in operation for over 30 years and is consisting growing. The successful candidate will offer a solid background with a similar position with a keen eye for detail.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and monitor construction and refurbishment work of high-end commercial and residential properties
- Prepare and monitor all planned and reactive maintenance activities with the goal of improving overall project reliability and ensuring owner satisfaction
- Liaise with contractors, engineers, project managers, building professionals, relevant government authorities and building management companies
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances and expenditures and manage overall cost efficiencies within contracts;
- Communicate effectively with the owners and ensure business continuity is always maintained with specific attention to reporting
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Respond effectively to emergencies in any of the properties and propose and implement recommendations and action items;
- Seek to obtain best value from suppliers and resolve queries relating to invoices and accounts as and when required;
- Prepare and review O&M manuals and comply and implement best practice Health and Safety standards across all assets.
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Strong understanding of MEP works, integration and fault-finding ability on installations/systems
- Knowledge, monitoring and interrogation of BMS/home automation/AV/IT
- Competent knowledge of CAD drawings and blueprints
- Possess understanding of maintenance contracts for PPM
- Understand technical specifications and implementation to meet code compliance.
- Able and willing to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Dedicated and highly organised
- Able to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Capable to provide exceptionally high-quality deliverables
- IT literate with strong command of Ms Excel and Ms Word
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Willingness to travel overseas is a requirement
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.