CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-established and highly respected providers of Corporate & Fiduciary Services with offices in the heart of Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and capable Banking Administrator to join their expanding team of professionals. This represents a fantastic career opportunity for a knowledgeable Banking Administrator with proven and demonstrable experience within a professional services firm.
The successful candidate appointed will be part of a team responsible for delivering day-to-day management, administration and banking services to a portfolio of international business clients.
- University degree in a business related discipline. A postgraduate degree will be considered a plus.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in a professional services firm is a must.
- Team player with very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic, with a positive attitude.
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Fluency in English. Russian will be considered a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.