CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
GRS is working closely with a very well-established Manufacturing company to recruit a HR Business Consultant to be based in Limassol. The successful candidate will have experience in HR specifically related to Business structure analysis and procedures and be fluent in both Greek and English. If you are looking to develop your career and join a fast-growing company, please send us your CV today! This is a great opportunity to make an impact and see the success of your efforts rapidly while being a key part of developing an already successful business.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyse the current company structure
- Work closely with the Managing Director to forge an organisational chart
- Write clear and concise job descriptions for all roles in the business
- Set key performance indicators along with the Director and Department heads
- Structure an employee evaluation and appraisal scheme
- Be an integral part of business change with a focus in the Human Capital
- Develop and maintain company’s HR policies and procedures including staff on and off boarding
- Educate and train the staff regarding company’s policies
- Identify the recruitment needs and recruit key middle management roles
- Work with management to recruit their teams
- Degree in HR or Business Administration, Finance or in a relevant field
- Extensive experience with HR – Business structure analysis and procedures
- Experience or exposure to Business change will be highly advantageous.
- Fluent in Greek & English, both in verbal and written is essential
- Strong personality and excellent communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Stella Stavrou-Neokli at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone
+357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.