CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client has more than 20 years of trading industry experience and are one of the leading investment firm. In the company’s 20-year history, they have achieved numerous milestones and begun a journey that has taken them from a small trading company to a true global player that they are today. They are seeking an Customer Services Complaints & Retention Management Associate to join their team.
- Effective communicator and ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely
- Manner and customers are kept information throughout the complaint process
- Support and participate to retention campaigns
- Respect the regulation and compliance complaint resolution procedures
- Reduce the number of account closure by offering alternative solutions alternatives to customers
- To manage the resolution of customer complaints, within given timescales. Follow up complaint under compliance responsibility
- To be the first point of contact for all customer related issues.
- To liaise with the client on a weekly basis and report on the level of customer
- Complaint resolutions
- Quality monitoring: Chat, telephone and email. Report back any trends and repeated issues
- Responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints
- Provide complaint trends and communicate lessons
- Escalate all unresolved issues/complaints to line manager and compliance team.
- Knowledgeable about CYSEC, CIMA and FCA regulation
- Customer satisfaction and ensuring full communication at all times.
- Respond positively to any new initiatives that are brought into practice making sure them easily become part of the customer experience service delivery.
- Trade dispute resolution, retention and complaint management
- Monitor all potential claims ensuring minimal financial impact and keep record of all financial .
- Suggest training for customer services associates
- Safeguarding and Vulnerable Person
- Customer retention and feedback
- Reporting any suspicious deposits, withdrawal or activities to the Compliance, department, customer services & retention supervisor, senior customer services and retention associates and to Global Head of customer services and retention
- Support customer services associates and management activities.
- Reduce deposit and withdrawal waiting time by facilitating communicating with customer and back office
- Reduce account opening time by facilitating communicating with the applicant and the onboarding team. It may occasionally be necessary to work at weekends and/or bank holidays.
- Occasional short AML documentation support
- Educated to degree level.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Native German / Fluent Italian and/or Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of numeracy.
- A keen, demonstrable interest in – and understanding of – financial markets.
- Six months’ experience working in a client-facing, administrative role (which could have been gained either through a “gap year” or as part of a student part-time role).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer services and retention and complaint role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum 6 months experience using CRM, Chat, phone and social media services
- Works well under pressure.
- Self-motivated and able to work at a consistently high standard.
- Able to be proactive when necessary.
- A logical and analytical approach.
- Working hours: 09:00- 18:00
- Very well organised with good time management skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in Forex and financial trading
- Able to Work Shifts.