CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Client is looking for an individual capable of continuing their adaptation towards an Agile culture by applying the responsibilities of a full-time Scrum Master across the company’s teams.
The successful Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love supporting a passionate and collaborative team, innovate with passion, deal with problems by coming up with creative solutions, and continually improve company processes and culture.
- Help teams (including the Product Owner) by visualising the state of the current sprint
- Collect team metrics and effectively use them to identify impediments and help to resolve them
- Maximize the value of Scrum rituals
- Aim for self-organisation within each team
- Facilitate inter- and intra-team communication
- Ensure the smooth operation of teams by protecting them from unnecessary interruptions and meetings, pressure but also complacency
- Identify and improve existing processes, create new ones or remove old ones as required
- Be instrumental in creating a better working environment
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Certified Agile Scrum Master, PMP or equivalent is a plus
- Technical background is a significant advantage
- Enjoy the challenges and rewards of the role
- Outgoing, perceptive, passionate and empathic personality
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- In house lunch, snacks and unlimited coffee