CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, an investment firm based in Larnaca, we are looking for a Client Support Agent with a University/College Degree. An Ideal Candidate will have a Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Support or HORECA roles.
- Deal directly with clients through phone, email and live chat
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries correctly
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, handling and resolving them accordingly
- Record details of all inquiries, comments and complaints
- Communicate and coordinate issues with other departments
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated person/department
- Assisting new clients with the account opening process
- Provide clients with relevant information regarding the website, promotions and products
- Communication precise and correct information at all times
- Inform clients via their account of any changes that concern them
- Be an ambassador for the company and provide high level service through the necessary channels
- University/College Degree
- Fluency in English any additional language will be considered an advantage
- I.T. Proficient
- Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Support or HORECA roles
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The successful candidate must be able to work shifts on a 24/5 rotation
BENEFITS A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB