CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading technology and services provider in the brokerage industry, with vast experience in all aspects of brokerage management. Since their foundation in 2007, they have constantly maintained their position at the cutting edge of the Fintech market, while taking client support to the next level with dedicated account managers and customer support available 24 hours a day. They are currently looking for a Office Administrator/Personal Assistant to join their team.
- Responsible for all administration of the company’s office
- Provide assistance to the CEO
- Handle Correspondence
- Schedule meetings and appointments;
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs;
- Update and maintain office policies as necessary;
- Organize office operations and procedures;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- Assist the HR Manager and/or all Managers
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Fluent English & Greek
- Previous experience within the forex/fintech industry would be considered an advantage