CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
A CySEC licensed fintech company with headquarters in Nicosia is currently looking for a Spanish speaking Customer Support Agent. This is a great opportunity to join a company that believes in customer service and has incorporated this value into the core of the business. The successful candidate must speak a high level of Spanish with good communication skills.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a high level of quality customer service, both internally and externally
- Interact with customers through live chat, email and phone in order to provide the most relevant information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our products
- and services
- Escalate and liaise with other departments for issues such as payment and security related issues.
- Ensure that all tasks and client generated tickets are followed up and dealt with promptly in accordance with the company’s service standards
- Support other departments on an ad hoc basis with Spanish translations and localisation duties for various marketing materials.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- High attention to detail
- A genuine desire to always deliver the best service possible to both external and internal clients in a timely manner
- Experience from similar customer service environment within Forex/Online trading
- Knowledge of how the financial/investment markets work
- Ability to work with a fast-paced, agile team and balance multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to adapt easily to an ever-changing regulatory environment
- Medical Insurance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.