CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a leading technology and services provider in the brokerage industry, with vast experience in all aspects of brokerage management. Since their foundation in 2007, they have constantly maintained their position at the cutting edge of the Fintech market. They are currently looking for a Senior Dealer to join their team. The successful candidate should have an advance CySEC certification and minimum 1 years of solid dealing experience in Forex and Equities.
- Monitoring the feed to ensure smooth pricing on all trading platforms;
- Monitoring reception and transmission of orders to ensure proper execution for both, clients with the company and company with liquidity providers;
- A strong understanding and implementation of best execution policies and procedures according to MiFID II;
- Application of the code of Business conduct;
- Applies Company’s “Order Execution Policy”;
- A University graduate of Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business or any other relevant field
- Advance CySEC certification
- Minimum 1 years of solid dealing experience in Forex and Equities
- Knowledge of MT4 is a must
- Experience in using Bridging Tools is required
- Ability to manage exposures on several platforms
- Strong understanding of MS Excel
- Using (SQL) databases is a strong advantage
- Understanding of hedging mechanics;
- Previous experience with CySEC reporting (Quarterly Statistics, Best Execution etc.) is an advance
- Risk Management
- Attention to detail
- A strong character with confidence to be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Morning and afternoon shifts (latest until midnight)
- Fluent in English.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Part of a global team.
- Career advancement.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance
- 23 days holiday