CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team in Limassol.
The successful Candidates should know Python or Golang and have a BSc in Computer Science or have equivalent work experience.
- As a senior DevOps engineer, the candidate will be working with the DevOps team on designing and implementing the next generation infrastructure.
The Companys four cornerstones are:
- Infrastructure as a code
- Continuous deployment
- Large scale and
- High availability
- Know Python or Golang
- Be proficient in shell scripting and know when to stop scripting and start developing
- Know configuration management systems
- Apply elegant coding style with sufficient documentation
- Be familiar with key software design principles (separation of concerns, single responsibility, DRY, etc)
- Understand Git as everything is version controlled.
- Have hands-on experience with Docker
- Be comfortable with large-scale, highly-available distributed systems
- Be calm and under control when “half of the world’s internet is down”
- Understand large-scale and high-availability best practices
- Learn with us (it is a BIG plus if you know it already)
- Possess a BSc in Computer Science or have equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of the following (or similar):
- ELK stack
- Agile software development methodology
- That you know how to lead the team
- Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- In house lunch, snacks and unlimited coffee