CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Theklas Lysioti Street 17, Office 501
IT company based in Limassol is searching for a full-time secretary:
- work hours from 9 am (or 10 am) till 5 pm (or 6 pm)
- Maintenance of office work (Board of Directors organisation, stationery, office supplies, cleaning control);
- Scanning and archivation of documents, maintenance of register, searching and sending of documents on demand of counterparties;
- Organisation of sending documents for signing to counterparties or personal transfer of documents within Limassol, control of document return and flow, maintenance of document circulation register;
- Other instructions connected with workflow.
- 3 languages (Russian and English fluent, Greek preferable)
- Cyprus work visa or permit to work in Cyprus
- Accuracy, responsibility, team-player.