CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their leading investment banking firm in Nicosia. With offices in Greece, Cyprus, UK and the US, our client provides services in more than 25 countries across various industries including finance, energy, real estate and shipping. The successful candidate will be part of a busy and dynamic environment and will be exposed to many different parts of the business that will challenge and broaden their skills and knowledge.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and maintain calendars, schedule meetings, conferences and office events
- Coordinate and arrange travel for office executives
- Process and track expense reports and reconcile credit card statements
- Office management, including monitoring of office supplies and collaborating with IT and other professionals.
- Answer and route calls, respond to inquiries as needed, take and deliver accurate and detailed messages
- Meet and greet visitors
- Maintain a filing system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek. Additional languages are a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize work and multitask effectively
- Detail-oriented and focus on quality results
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior administrative experience is a plus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.