CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established provider of Corporate Services to both local and international clients, we are seeking to recruit a suitably well-qualified and experienced Client Accountant to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia.
- Manage a portfolio of mainly international clients.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Respond to client requests timely and effectively.
- Process accounting ledger transactions.
- Perform reconciliations of control accounts, including all bank, debtor and creditor accounts.
- Prepare all necessary reports and analysis within agreed deadlines.
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES forms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy & Finance or related field or any relevant accounting qualification (LCCI Higher Accounting).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Accountancy position.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Good knowledge of E-Soft Accounting will be considered an advantage.
- Basic understanding of VAT and tax would be advantageous.
- Fluent in both oral and written English. Knowledge of the Russian language (written and verbal) will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent team player who will take ownership.
- Professional and reliable.
- Good attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.