CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
EuropeFX is looking for an English-speaking Junior IT Administrator/ Help Desk for our offices in Limassol.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Install, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware, (PCs, network equipment, etc.) and software
- Load software packages such as Windows OS, Microsoft Office and any other pre- approved applications
- Troubleshoot hardware and software conflicts and make repairs or adjustments when necessary
- Instruct and assist users in the use of computer equipment, software and manuals
- Assist in evaluating and testing new technologies for feasibility and implementation within the organization
- Work with System Admin group/representative regarding the support of LAN equipment, such as switches, routers, etc
- Maintain and configure shared network printers and personal printers
- Maintain all support work orders in the current helpdesk ticketing system
- May have to work-after hours to achieve the desired levels of customer support
- Making sure the necessary stock components are always available on hand
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong experience and working knowledge of current Windows Operating Systems
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, Terminal servers
- Technical knowledge on Office 365, Outlook and basic mailing systems
- Basic technical knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, TCP/IP, with a basic understanding of VoIP concepts
- Knowledge of development and maintenance of LAN’
- Strong problem solving and maintaining an organized work area
- Ability to create accurate, detailed documentation and present the information to a non-technical audience is required
- BSc/MSc degree in a computer related field – advantage depending on experience – Preferably in Information Technology
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness and ability to travel if required
- Network knowledge from leading manufactures such as Cisco,Juniper,Allied Telesyn and Mikrotik. - big plus
WHY WITH US?
- High salary, good benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement and self-development
- Working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Provision of learning opportunities
Full-time / Monday through Friday
Please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com mentioning JB-3 in the subject line.