CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
GRS is seeking to recruit a motivated Russian Speaking Representative for a pioneering international consultancy involved in financial services in support of trade, investment and development in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be fluent in both Russian and English and have a degree in Secretarial studies or in a relevant field. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with opportunity for self-development. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General office administration including answering telephone calls and transferring them to the appropriate persons professionally and efficiently
- Ensuring all offices and kitchens are supplied and all equipment is fully operational
- Contact technical suppliers (technician/electrician) for any equipment and building issues
- General secretarial support
- Diary management for the directors coordinating meetings, schedules, agendas and venues
- Handling calls and/or visits from clients and other employees on a professional and timely manner
- Control access of persons entering the building
- Coordinating travel arrangements for all employees
- Arranging signature of documentation as and when needed. Ensure that documents received back are properly checked and filed
- Data entry to various support systems and software
- Degree or Diploma in Secretarial studies or in a relevant field
- Fluent in Russian and English, both in verbal and written
- Competent user of standard IT products and packages
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise heavy workloads and to multitask
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone
+357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.