CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and international Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and highly capable Senior Front-End Web Developer to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Lead the Web Development Team.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Translate UI/UX designs into code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Help identify and fix bugs.
- Help develop new automated browser tests.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Web standards.
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience working with RESTful JSON APIs and single page applications.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Bootstrap 4 or any CSS framework knowledge will be considered a significant advantage.
- Experience of working with REACT will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in SASS will be considered highly beneficial.