CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established company created to provide a full range of loan and real estate management services for one of Europe’s leading investors, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced, dynamic and suitably well-qualified BI and Analytics Senior Manager to join their expanding team of professionals.
Experienced technology focused data manager with a demonstrated management and hands-on experience in the financial services industry with focus on distressed assets and real estate investment funds.
- Create and lead a team that will be responsible for all portfolio analytics, reporting and monitoring including:
- Provide analytical support for valuation of investment(s).
- Management support tools: Performance analysis, KPIs and portfolio steering support solutions.
- Company reporting: management dashboards, investor reports, statutory reports and ad hoc as required.
- Provide analytical insights and support to all the firm’s business units including Loan Management, Portfolio Operations and Real Estate with respect to the above in effort to maximise value of NPL assets.
- Be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining BI /Analytical systems, tools and models required to perform the above.
- Share information, skills and knowledge amongst the team and with other group companies and investors as required.
- Minimum 7 years’ demonstrable relevant NPL/workout experience or dealing with commercial loans, ideally working in loan servicer, distressed debt fund or corporate lending institution like a bank.
- Successfully completed a relevant numerical academic degree such as Business, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science etc…
- CFA or other Finance based master’s degree is useful but not essential.
- Demonstrable use of implementation of technology stacks (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, Hadoop, Python stacks).
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills including use of Excel and MS Office programs.
- Led and managed teams of portfolio/financial analysts.
- Implemented BI/analytical systems, and strong overall knowledge and demonstrable experience of technology business applications and database technologies in order handle large datasets.
- Acute attention to detail, ability to multitask, and strong organizational skills.
- Self-starter, able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Demonstrated flexibility to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.