CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
We are looking for a Native/Fluent English Speaker to join our ASIC Customer Support Team.
Working hours 05:00am -14:00pm.
The successful candidates will be required to work shift from:
- 05:00am – 14:00pm
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing directly with client inquires via live chat, email and telephone
- Assist with the process of obtaining client documentation
- Handling calls and incoming requests from clients
- Coordinating with the sales team and other relevant departments to properly and effectively assist clients
- Informing the clients about company’s KYC procedures
- Fluent English – written & verbal
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication skills– written & verbal
- BA degree (or AP) in any of the following: education, marketing, financial services or economics – plus
- Previous experience in the Forex industry – big advantage
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of MT4 platform
- IT literate preferably Microsoft Office
- Able to work night shifts
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Additional Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity for self-development and career advancement
- Rewards based on overall performance
- Working within a multicultural, friendly and highly motivating environment
- Free medical insurance
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com quoting the job title into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If, however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted. Once deleted, we will email you back to confirm that this process has been officially completed.
If you are happy to continue receiving services from us and go on with our collaboration you do not need to take any action to this email.