CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Financial & Investment Services company with offices in the heart of Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Administration professional who is also able and willing to undertake various housekeeping-related tasks for the company.
- Ad hoc admin duties, project and people coordination as part of a global team.
- Secure & supervise tradesmen/contractors/ suppliers.
- Maintaining property inventory & security.
- Provide support on the administrative and communication aspects of immobile and mobile properties, for the family and the offices worldwide and manage day to day affairs including bills, insurance, correspondence and mail outs.
- Basic property bookkeeping.
- Filing and scanning.
- Answering internal and external calls and diverting them to the appropriate individuals.
- Keep and update database of contacts.
- Provide support for the management of the premises, including office supplies, maintenance of equipment, services and facilities, including all contracts related to premises management.
- Participate in the coordination of office activities, events and schedules.
- Provide support to the Principal for all projects including travelling arrangements, business related projects, marketing and any other personal and sensitive nature projects.
- Household shopping and errands.
- General housekeeping.
- Basic preparation of healthy meals, ensuring all ingredients are available.
- Travel to Cyprus, UK, Monaco and any other location as required, in order to support the Principal for events and management activities. Cleaning of the interior of the properties and the immediate areas outside, pest control, moth control, cars in clean and good working order.
- Laundry & ironing.
- Bed making, routine bedding and linen changes.
- Property maintenance – dishes, cupboards, pantry counters and floors.
- Organisation: e. g rotate seasonal clothing in closets, maintain pantry and routinely.
- Clear out of date and spoiled items.
- IT skills (must be a competent typist, able to communicate via email, use a printer & scanner and have sound MS Office skills).
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Basic money handling and accounting.
- At least one previous role with a company in an office environment.
- Willingness to learn the necessary systems, including document management, and Purchase Order systems.
- Act as necessary for cleaning laundry and ironing.
- Basic cooking skills.
- Pleasant personality, honest, flexible with a good attitude.
- Cheerful and willing disposition.
- Good initiative and self –motivated.
- Discreet, tactful, and with understanding of service and support of very senior people including Family Office.
- Well-presented and fit.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent contactable References essential.
- Current DBS and health check – or willing to initiate new ones.