CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of our client, a Nicosia based and well-established CYSEC Regulated FOREX Broker firm with a clean license, we are seeking to recruit for the position of Compliance Officer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensure that internal compliance procedures are in line with CYSEC’s guidelines by developing initiating, maintaining, and revising policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
· Fully Manage the compliance department and ensure that all members of staff receive regular training on new legislation
· Prepare/Review and promptly submit reports to the CYSEC via the online submissions system
· Liaise with the internal auditors and coordinate the quarterly meetings
· Respond to the internal auditors’ queries and assist with the preparation of the IA reports
· Follow CYSEC’s circulars and develop and periodically review and update Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to employees.
· University Degree in either Law or Finance
· Previous experience in Compliance in a CIF is a must
· CYSEC advanced certification
· Professional proficiency in English
· Very well organized with attention to detail
· Very well-developed communicating skills
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant including gym membership, 13th salary and flexible working hours.
Please forward your CV/Application to email@example.com or call us on 22774424 for more details on how to apply.