CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A new opportunity has become available for an Accountant / Bookkeeper with a global leader in electronic payments, based in Nicosia. The position being offered within the Group’s Accounting and Finance department.
The company is the global RegTech leader in remote identity verification, payment authentication and payment processing, they are a Central Bank of Cyprus EEA regulated eMoney institution, that provide IBAN based electronic money accounts, payment services, together with an end-to-end on-boarding service for merchants.
This position will include but will not be limited to the following duties:
· Book-keeping and maintenance of accounting record
· Preparing and submitting VAT and VIES returns
· Ensure proper financial records are kept and updated daily
· Bank reconciliations and administration of accounts receivable/payable
· Report directly to the Financial Controller
· Perform other duties as may be assigned
· 2 years working experience in a similar position
· LCCI / CAT qualification is a must
· Solid experience and knowledge of VAT and VIES
· Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written
· Attention to detail with commitment to high quality and accuracy
· Desire to exceed expectations
· High level of motivation
· Excellent computer literacy
An attractive remuneration and professional working environment will be offered to the successful candidate. Only candidates who are eligible to work in Cyprus will be considered.
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com, or you can call 25 107 521 for a confidential discussion.