CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
· Dealing with all aspects of Audit of local and International companies
· Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the specified quality and standards
· Ensure that work is carried out within budgeted time and costs
· Providing assistance to other team members if necessary
· Part qualified (More than 9 Courses completed) or Qualified ACCA or ACA.
· At least 2 years of Audit experience in an audit firm is essential.
· Good knowledge of IFRS and ISA.
· Knowledge of Caseware Software will be considered an advantage.
· Excellent command of the Greek and English Language both verbal and in writing.
· Ability to work independently, with ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines with limited supervision.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The remuneration package will be in line with the successful candidate’s skills and expertise.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant job title. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.