CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
GRS is seeking to recruit motivated Service (Diagnostics) Technicians for a well-established manufacturing company, with more than 25 years’ experience in Nicosia. Successful candidates must have a degree in Electronics Engineering or related field and be fluent in both Greek and English. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with opportunity for self-development. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and resolve machines problems
- Deal with demanding customers daily and ensure high level of customer support at all levels
- Work on an engine's electrical system or carburettor to welding cracked pipefittings
- Additional related tasks
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or related field
- Fluent in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate strong diagnostic skills and all-around technical knowledge, as well 1-2 years previous experience in similar role will be considered an advantage.
- 13th salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone
+357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.