CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Corner Anexartisias & Kyriakou Matsi,
3302, Limassol, Cyprus
On behalf of our client, a leading company that makes work spaces available to members around the world, awe are looking to recruit a Front Desk Agent for their newly established offices based in Limassol.
• Welcome members, guests or newcomers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries and direct visitors to desired destination.
• Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries and process and deliver messages for members.
• Handle members complaints and solve problem to the degree possible.
• Develops a strong knowledge of antwork’s facilities and services and of the surrounding community.
• Provide members with information about neighborhood amenities, facilities, services, and activities as needed.
• Make ticket, hotel, restaurant, spa and transportation reservations and other type of reservation as requested by members
• Perform secretarial and other administrative services.
• Coordinate guest requests for special services or equipment with the appropriate department.
Academic Background: High School Degree is required/ University Student or Fresh Graduate
Experience: 1 year experience in similar position preferably in hotels
Language: Excellent in English & Greek
Excellent Customer service and/or sales experience a plus
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility & accountability
Passion for entrepreneurial communities
Proficient in basic computer skills
Remuneration: A competitive salary package will be offered according to qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants should submit their CV details at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.