CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
· Dealing with all aspects of Audit of local and International companies
· Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with the specified quality and standards
· Ensure that work is carried out within budgeted time and costs
· 9 ACCA Course exemptions
· University Degree
· Excellent command of the Greek and English Language both verbal and in writing
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Solid analytical and organizational skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The remuneration package will be in line with the successful candidate’s skills and expertise.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant job title.