CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Lighting and Energy Management company with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful candidate should have a blend of technical expertise, sales skills, product vision, market knowledge and strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Directs the prospecting and selling of company products.
- Retains the business of assigned accounts and drives the renewal strategy for updated products and specifications at intermediate, large or key accounts.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Solving client issues/problems as and when required.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Travelling to visit potential clients.
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve problems and provide service.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Educated to degree level in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering.
- Previous and demonstrable experience in a commercial position is essential.
- Previous experience of building automation systems and/or lighting control systems is a must.
- The successful candidate should have strong knowledge of LED components and lighting applications.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) are a must.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Highly motivated with excellent business acumen.