CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Polish-Speaking Customer Care Officers
Reference Number: CCOPL1018
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Customer Care team.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
· Dealing with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
· Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required
· Handling client inquiries appropriately and ensuring that high level service is provided
· Promoting available products and services to clients
· Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
· Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
· Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
- Degree in a business-related field
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent Polish speakers with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Valid work permit required
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!