CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
BNI, the most acknowledged international networking organization, is seeking a dynamic Operations Assistant/PA for Cyprus office.
You will ensure an excellent administrative support to National Director, enabling him to focus on business development and high-level management issues. You will be an excellent organizer and communicator with a proactive and friendly attitude. You will have the multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment, and will work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Supporting office management
- Organizing of meetings
- Time/diary management
- Organizing communication with directors, members and following up on pending matters with limited direction
- Responding to urgent requests
- Meetings across Cyprus
- Organizing and preparing documents and training materials
- Coordinating and booking travel arrangements
- Assisting with organizing events
- Translating from/to English/Greeks
Experience and qualifications required:
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages
- University degree from an esteemed University
- Exceptional computer literacy
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Proficiency with Database
- Proficiency with publishing software (i.e. wordpress)
- Ability to exercise own initiative
- Maturity to handle a range of situations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Have own car and a full clear driving license
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
- Positive Attitude
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a productive team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to email@example.com
CVs sent to other company email-addresses will not be processed.