CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
On behalf of our client, one of the largest and leading Corporate Services Provider in Cyprus, GRS are looking to recruit a highly qualified Finance Manager for their offices in Nicosia. The ideal candidate will have over 5 years of post-qualification experience preferably from within financial departments and key expertise in UK and Cyprus VAT/Tax compliance processes and procedures. This role reports directly to the Board of Directors and will be responsible for a critical department, so proven ability in exceptional communication, team management, and leadership skills is a necessary advantage.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing a team of 6 people
- Planning and implementation of annual budgets
- Submission of Financial Statements in Cyprus and UK and tax compliance in Cyprus and UK
- Preparation of consolidated Financial Statements on a semi-annual basis
- Overview Profit and Loss projections for the UK Real Estate and Bridge Finance businesses
- Review and control of weekly cash flows and cash flow projections
- Review of monthly management accounts and preparation of KBI analysis
- Liaison with external UK Tax consultants for preparation of VAT and tax returns
- Liaison with Cyprus and UK financial institutions
- Instruction and review of payments
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- ACCA/ACA qualification (or equivalent)
- Over 5 years of post-qualification experience in an accounting role, with at least 1-2 years to have been in a supervisory role
- Previous experience in a Finance Department will be considered an advantage
- Up to date IFRS knowledge
- Must be a team leader, able to motivate, develop and lead a team by example
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of Navision will be considered as advantage
- Willing and able to travel as and when needed
- Attractive salary package
- Discretionary annual bonus based on performance
- 13th salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Provident fund
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nasreen Kawash, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.